Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net> on 2016/11/23 20:20:46 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Accept OpenWhisk into the Apache Incubator

This vote passes with 10 binding +1's, 3 non-binding +1, and no -1's

Binding:
  John D. Ament
  Bertrand Delacretaz
  Ted Dunning
  Niclas Hedhman
  Sergio Fernández
  Felix Meschberger
  Jean-Baptiste Onofré
  Karl Pauls
  Edward J. Yoon
  Reynold Xin

Non-binding:
  Liang Chen
  Debo Dutta
  Charith Elvitigala

Note that John Ament indicated his intention to vote -1 on any
OpenWhisk release until the "GitHub as master" issue is resolved by
the Apache Infrastructure team.

- Sam Ruby

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Accept OpenWhisk into the Apache Incubator

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
I just added it, to unblock secretary actions.

Posted by Craig Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.

clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Accept OpenWhisk into the Apache Incubator

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 9:20 PM, Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> This vote passes with 10 binding +1's, 3 non-binding +1, and no -1's ...

The mailing lists are ready, interested people can subscribe to the
dev list using dev-subscribe@openwhisk.incubator.a.o

Initial committers should have received more detailed information about this.

-Bertrand