Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/19 22:55:54 UTC

in Struts 2

I'm trying to upgrade Equinox (http://equinox.dev.java.net) to Struts
2.  So far, the only major issue I've found is the datepicker
component doesn't seem to work.  It looks like it's using dojo, but
dojo is never included in the <head>.  Is there a tag I need to do add
to get dojo included?  Below is the results of view-source:

http://rifers.org/paste/show/2021

(goes off to investigate a bit more...)

After investigation, I've come to find I need <s:head/> in the <head>
of my JSP for this to work properly.  So now the dojo files are
imported, but I get the following error:

Could not load 'dojo.widget.html.DatePicker'; last tried '__package__.js'

This is probably related to the fact that I use *.html as my
extension, as does dojo for its templates.  Is there anyway to change
this or am I forced to use a different extension for my actions?

Thanks,

Matt

Re: in Struts 2

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
You can also download the application from
http://static.appfuse.org/downloads/equinox-struts2-1.7.zip.

It expects a postgresql database named "equinox" to be installed and a
postgres/postgres user.  Instructions for changing this are in the
README.txt.  Of course, you can use "mvn jetty:run" to start it up.

Matt

Re: in Struts 2

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I can still access the calendar just fine - I'll logon to the chat.

Re: in Struts 2

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.

Re: in Struts 2

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.