Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Danieleippoliti@libero.it" <Da...@libero.it> on 2008/04/16 16:07:07 UTC

dinamically parameters

I have an Object List of objects News and when a user click on a link of the interfece i have to pass this parameter to the correspondent action.
But this parameter is setted only at run time, so i have to pass it dinamically.

Can I pass an Object list to an other action???
How I can do It???

I'm not very expert in struts 2.0.11

Re: dinamically parameters

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/4/16, Danieleippoliti@libero.it <Da...@libero.it>:
> I have an Object List of objects News and when a user click on a link of the interfece i have to pass this parameter to the correspondent action.
>  But this parameter is setted only at run time, so i have to pass it dinamically.
>
>  Can I pass an Object list to an other action???
>  How I can do It???

How is this list rendered?

Antonio