Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2019/06/19 19:38:24 UTC

Jewel Module not working on release mode when deferred the load

Hi,

I continue working on the blog example for modules. I think is almost done
but I have a final issue. It works on debug but not on release

On release when I hit button and load the module I get the following error
on console:

[Error] TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'this.yh.ja')
ja (MainJewelApp.js:393:142)
pd (MainJewelApp.js:393:223)
(función anónima)
Wf (MainJewelApp.js:34:244)
fg (MainJewelApp.js:43:281)
Rf (MainJewelApp.js:36)
(función anónima) (MainJewelApp.js:32)

Do you have some hint about what could be wrong?
I was thinking that this could be need due to some magnification problem so
I tried for now -js-dynamic-access-unknown-members=true, but this does not
make any change

Until now, in Basic Modules, it was loading as the ModuleLoader is
addedToParent, in Jewel ModuleLoader I put more control, since the user
normally would want to load the module on demand.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Jewel Module not working on release mode when deferred the load

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Greg!

I can confirm your fix is working :))

so we have Jewel Modules working! that I think is another big point for
Apache Royale :)

other things still need to be tried like remove a module (and see what
happens with vars and used memory) or load another module in the same slot
(so replace the older one), but all this can be reviewed as we continue
evolving.

I’ll try to do something for the "inject_html" issue and then make the blog
post about modules

Thanks!

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,