Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by vicky axis <ax...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/14 11:44:49 UTC

where are the http header informations?

I want to access the information/properties embedded in the HTTP HEADER of a request. I understand that the information relevant to the request is in the message context, but what i don't know is how to access these details using the message context. I am using axis2 and modules.
Thanks for the help....

---------------------------------

Re: where are the http header informations?

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
We need method like .. getTransportInContext() ..ect .. Can u add a
JIRA at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2. I will fix it
Thanks
Srinath

p.s. Put [Axis2] prefix to the subject of the messages related to Axis2

Posted by John Baker <jb...@sasami.atomised.org>.
No idea with Axis2, but let me know when you find out :)

Posted by vicky axis <ax...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by John Baker <jb...@sasami.atomised.org>.

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi ;

In the current implementation we only parse them and forget it and we are not going to add them in messageContext , so if you have requirement of accessing them latter in the execution chain please create a JIRA issue so that in the next release you can have the feature.

(I am talking abt axis2  .9 release)

Thanks
Deepal