Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Gary Dixon <Ga...@quadris.co.uk.INVALID> on 2023/10/20 08:40:18 UTC

RVR 2 nics for Private gateway

ACS 4.14.2

KVM on ubuntu 20.04 hosts
Adv Zone with no SG's

Hi all

I restarted a redundant VPC with cleanup yesterday so the RVR's could pick up a new service offering with more RAM and CPU.

I noticed that 2 of the interfaces were for the same Private gateway network eth2 and eth5 (and the same on the other VPC that this private gateway links to in the same Cloudstack environment) - checked other tenants RVR's that utilise a private gateway and they have just the one interface as usual.

These are the interfaces:

Network
6 NIC(s)
eth0 169.254.18.111
eth1 45.130.45.224 (PUBLIC)
eth2 172.26.0.2 (vpc-PLS_VPC-privateNetwork)
eth3 172.24.1.38 (172.24.1.0/24 - SERVERS)
eth4 172.24.3.202 (DMZ_172.24.3.0/24)
eth5 172.26.0.4 (vpc-PLS_VPC-privateNetwork)

Seems this is possibly a bug where a previously deleted PG is not fully gone and re-appears as a second interface on the RVR ?

Is there a way I can remove this extra PG config somewhere - perhaps in a DB table ?

BR

Gary

Gary Dixon
Senior Technical Consultant
T:  +44 161 537 4990
E:  vms@quadris-support.com
W: www.quadris.co.uk
The information contained in this e-mail from Quadris may be confidential and privileged for the private use of the named recipient.  The contents of this e-mail may not necessarily represent the official views of Quadris.  If you have received this information in error you must not copy, distribute or take any action or reliance on its contents.  Please destroy any hard copies and delete this message.

RE: RVR 2 nics for Private gateway

E:  v<tel:+44%207989717661>ms@quadris‑support.com
W: www.quadris.co.uk<http://www.quadris.co.uk>
[cid:image446906.png@2900EE75.258ECF60]