Posted to user@livy.apache.org by Vikram Jain <vi...@enquero.com> on 2018/12/14 05:55:58 UTC

Job Status FOUND

Hello,
I'm using Apache Griffin which in turn uses Livy to communicate with the Spark Cluster which we've deployed.
While submitting SPARK jobs from UI, there have been few instances where the job status is shown as FOUND. The is intermittent is not permanent. This means that only a few times the job will go to FOUND state and many a times at the next run instance, the job is submitted and executed.
Can someone here help me understand the reason and system state under which a the job status is FOUND. What are the reasons and factors that make a job go to FOUND state?

Thanks in advance,
Vikram

RE: Job Status FOUND

Posted by Vikram Jain <vi...@enquero.com>.
Please ignore this message. It is a Griffin issue and not a Livy issue. Consider this closed.

Regards,
Vikram

RE: Job Status FOUND

Posted by Vikram Jain <vi...@enquero.com>.