Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Sebastian Moebius <se...@kittelberger.de> on 2007/09/28 11:04:18 UTC

method autoSizeColumn cannot be found

Hi all!

I am developing an application with ColdFusion that uses POI for Excel
Export.

I used the HSSFSheet.autoSizeColumn-method during development without any
problem, but when I moved my application to our productive server, I always
get an exception when trying to call the autoSizeColumn-method.

I dumped the whole object and in fact, the method does not show up but in
our development environment it does.

I am not sure why this happens! ColdFusion and Java have the same version on
each server and I cannot find a config-variable that could interfere.

Do you have any idea which could help me to find the reason of this strange
behaviour?

Thanks in advance!

AW: method autoSizeColumn cannot be found

Posted by Sebastian Moebius <se...@kittelberger.de>.
Thank you Nick! That helped. In deed, there was an older version in another
directory that was loaded first.

Sebastian

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
Check the jars in production.
HSSFSheet.autoSizeColumn is since POI-3.0.1. Looks like you have an older
version of POI in production.

Regards,
Yegor