Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "Pecelis, Sergio" <Pe...@Toepfer.com> on 2006/10/26 14:47:31 UTC

persistence layer

I have this persistente layer:

mydomain.persistence where I have ifaces and implementation of DAOs. One
DAO from each Class of my business. In addition it has the XML needed by
iBatis.

I have business beans in different proyects (jars). Then iBatis must
have these jars. OK.

Well, the problem I have is that in every Proyect that uses Persistence,
must have every JAR that has my Persistence layer.

So, for instance, the Proyect 'Suppliers' must have the jars of the
Proyect 'Marketing', just because my Persistence Layer has something
like MarketingDAO...

I am sure I am doing something bad, Am I?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any files and/or attachments transmitted with it are strictly confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. They may contain privileged and confidential information and, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying and any use or disclosure of the information contained therein is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify mail@toepfer.com immediately and delete this message and any files and/or attachments thereto.