Posted to users@felix.apache.org by fedevela <fv...@paysett.com> on 2010/02/03 21:14:30 UTC

OSGi HTTP Service Implementation not loading webapp to context

NOTE: cross post from glass fish list
http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=74002

Hi,

I am trying to deply a simple servlet as a osgi jar.

The container (glassfish v3 on felix) reports that it was successful loading
the application to the context '/hello', but when I try to visit
localhost/hello , I get a 404 file not found error.

Any Help or Ideas will be appreciated.

This is what the server prints out with FINEST setting on some loggers (see
last few lines):
http://pastebin.com/f6d52b3b9

This is my Activator:
http://pastebin.com/f26e485d

This is my MANIFEST.MF:
http://pastebin.com/f2f2daa55

The servlet is a very basic hello world servlet without annotations.

Thanks for reading this far. Everything seems to be working fine, no warning
no errors, so perhaps I am doing something stupid or missing something
basic.

Any help will be deeply appreciated.

RE: OSGi HTTP Service Implementation not loading webapp to context

Posted by fedevela <fv...@paysett.com>.
Thank you Nick for your reply.

Do you know if this behavior is documented anywhere?

Thanks!!!

RE: OSGi HTTP Service Implementation not loading webapp to context

Posted by Nick Wilson <ni...@card.co.uk>.
Try accessing it on "/osgi/hello". Glassfish v3 seem to require the
/osgi prefix.

Nick