Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Didier Berguerand <di...@imtf.ie> on 2002/03/08 18:58:08 UTC

`

Hi,

I'm using:
Slide 1.0.16
Tomcat 4.0.1

I have just finished the testsuite of Slide and have some comments and
questions:

Some tests fail because Slide authorise the deletion of some protected
property
(ContentLanguage, ContentType, DisplayName, ResourceType, Source or
SupportedLock).
I did not find anything about this in the WebDAV specification. Is that
normal?

Some tests give an Internal Server Error 500 because Slide does not
support the
default namespace. The WebDAV specification (RFC2518) states:
  8.1.3 Example - Using propname to Retrieve all Property Names
  Hence, all elements which do not explicitly state the namespace
  to which they belong are members of the "DAV:" namespace schema.
The field "namespace" in the table "property" remains empty when you
add a property without to specify the namespace. Is that normal?

All multi-user tests fail when you exceed 3 users.
They fail because many operations fail for different reasons.
The reasons I have observed are:
  The maximum enlistment attempts (20) is reached.
  java.sql.SQLException: Cursor not open.
  Internal Server Error 500
I have seen that you are working on the resolution of this problem
using a connection pool in the J2EE store.

If I ignore this problems, Slide work fine. Congratulations!

Regards,

Didier