Posted to user@whirr.apache.org by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/31 17:06:05 UTC

Happy New Year

Best wishes for 2012! Let's rock!

Cheers,
Andrei

Re: Happy New Year

Posted by John Conwell <jo...@iamjohn.me>.
Sounds good.  Its currently written against 0.6, so I'll need to get it
working against trunk and then attach it to the jira task.

On Wednesday, January 4, 2012, Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> John I have created WHIRR-465 [1] for adding Apache Solr as a service.
> If you can attach the work you've done so far I can help to add
integration tests & cleanup as needed.
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-465
> -- Andrei Savu / andreisavu.ro
>
> On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 6:27 PM, John Conwell <jo...@iamjohn.me> wrote:
>>
>> Happy new year!  My new year resolution is to commit at least two new
services to whirr: a solr service I've been using for 6 months but have
been too lazy to get commit ready, and a neo4j service I've been wanting to
write for a while.

>> Here is to a great 2012!
>>
>> Sent via the iTuringTest
>>
>> On Dec 31, 2011 8:12 AM, "Andrei Savu" <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Best wishes for 2012! Let's rock!
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Andrei

John C

Re: Happy New Year

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Happy New Year

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
John I am looking forward to review them. Have fun!

Re: Happy New Year

Posted by John Conwell <jo...@iamjohn.me>.

Re: Happy New Year

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
Same to you! Thanks again Andrei for your awesome work this year!