Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by koseki nobuyuki <ko...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 10:55:53 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] another camel 3.0 ideas

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for my late response.

> Regarding 1)
OK, I look forward to seeing this future in Camel 2.X / 3.X.

> Regarding 2)
I think it's OK to divide error handling into business errors and system
errors, because these error's characteristics are completely different.

And setting different error handling (component specific error and
onException)  based on  the position of route, that is not easy for users, I
think.

But as you suggest, if Camel handle component specific errors in
onException, there is another bad influence, and Camel can not maintain
backward compatibility.

> Regarding 3)

Thank you, I'm so glad if commiters support my idea.

Nobuyuki Koseki