Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Eu...@gmail.com on 2010/03/12 23:19:05 UTC

extended Autocompletion in IvyDE ivy editor

Hi,

I'm not subscribed to the list, so please don't forget to CC me in your
answers.

Is there any possibility to get autocompletion of org and other values in
IvyDE editor from (local) ivy repositories defined in ivy settings? We are
using filesystem resolver as all of them are available via NFS.

Thanks,
Eugene

Re: Re: Re: extended Autocompletion in IvyDE ivy editor

Posted by Eugene Sajine <eu...@gmail.com>.
Maarten,

Sorry for delay - i have submitted the JIRA issue IVYDE-243

Thanks,
Eugene

Posted by Eu...@gmail.com.
> [...]

at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:368)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
at
at
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:559)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:514)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1311)

On Mar 16, 2010 3:44pm, Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> How do you define those $properties? Do you define them in your
> ivysettings.xml file?

> And is IvyDE able to resolve your dependencies correctly, or doesn't

<include file="/some/folder/extendedivysettings.xml">

or even something like this:

<include file="${IVYFOLDER}/extendedivysettings.xml">

We also *don't* use direct addresses in patterns like:

<filesystem name="myname">
<ivy pattern=/some/shared/folder/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy.xml/>
<ivy pattern=/some/shared/folder/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]/>
</filesystem>

but we use

<filesystem name="myname">
<ivy pattern=${IVYREPO}[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy.xml/>
<ivy pattern=${IVYREPO}/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]/>
</filesystem>

On Mar 15, 2010 7:16pm, Eugene Sajine <eu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No,no I'm using the ivy editor as it even changes the color schema of the code coloring... so that's not it
>
> On Mar 15, 2010 4:24 PM, "Maarten Coene" maarten_coene@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Maybe you did open the ivy.xml with the standard Eclipse "XML Editor"?
>

> Did you try to open the ivy.xml file with the special "Ivy Editor"?
>

> Maarten

> From: Eugene Sajine euguess@gmail.com>

I forgot to mention:

We also have a separate common file for configurations, which is included
into the ivy.xml file of the project. This also prevents ivyDE from
executing the auto-completion correctly for "conf" attribute.

Thanks,
Eugene

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.