Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frederic Dernbach <fr...@free.fr> on 2003/10/03 09:59:06 UTC

Need for a sample with indexed properties

Following up on a previous post, I currently experience big difficulties
managing indexed properties in a Struts form.

Can somebody send me a complete sample with :

- a form with an indexed properties (I need to see the setter and getter
methods). The O'Reilly "Programming Jakarta Book" says that, when a
property like <PrpertyElement>[] is defined, the following methods
should be present : get<PropertyName>(int a) and set<PropertyName>(int
a, ProperyElement b>

- the JSP reading this indexed property

- an action populating the indexed property before forwarding to the
JSP.

Thanks in advance.