Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca> on 2011/11/17 21:04:31 UTC

Will xwork-core-2.2.3.1.jar works for commons-lang3-3.1.jar

Hello,

I remembered that xwork2.2.3 does not support commons-lang3-3.0.1.jar,
so use commons-lang-2.6.jar.

Apache just published a new version lang jar. Does someone know
for this newer version, will xwork-core-2.2.3.1.jar + common_lang_3.1
work together?

Thanks a lot!
Emi

--
Emi Lu, ENCS, Concordia University, Montreal H3G 1M8
emilu@encs.concordia.ca        +1 514 848-2424 x5884

Re: Will xwork-core-2.2.3.1.jar works for commons-lang3-3.1.jar

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <ma...@gmail.com>.
And right for that reason they can coexists,
so if you want use lang3, just add it to your classpath
Sent from my mobile device, so please excuse typos and brevity.

Maurizio Cucchiara

Il giorno 17/nov/2011 21.21, "Emi Lu" <em...@encs.concordia.ca> ha scritto:

On 11/17/2011 03:04 PM, Emi Lu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I remembered that xwork2.2.3 does not support c...
Just want to remind the reason:
depend on “org/apache/commons/lang/**StringUtils”; while the new jar shows
“org/apache/commons/lang3/**StringUtils”

> Apache just published a new version lang jar. Does someone know
> for this newer version, will ...
For new version, does struts team use the new lang jar?

Posted by Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca>.