Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Kseniya Romanova <ks...@apache.org> on 2023/02/23 13:06:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Alexander Pakhomov as a new committer

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite has invited
Alexander Pakhomov to to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Alexander recently completed the IEP-87: Open API support for REST and
continues developing IEP-88: CLI Tool, which includes many improvements,
including dynamic completions and others. He is also active in dev
discussions and was a speaker at the Ignite Summit.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Please join me in welcoming Alexander, and congratulating him on the new
role in the Apache Ignite Community!

Regards,
Kseniya

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Alexander Pakhomov as a new committer

Posted by Mikhail Pochatkin <m....@gmail.com>.
Good news. Congratulations!

--
best regards,
Pochatkin Mikhail.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Alexander Pakhomov as a new committer

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Well deserved! Welcome, Alexander!

Posted by Aleksandr Pakhomov <ap...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!

I will to my best to contribute to make Apache Ignite even better product.

--
Best regards,
Aleksandr