Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Pavel Avilov <pa...@akvelon.com> on 2021/09/24 15:53:53 UTC

Access to Beam’s Jira issue tracker

Hi,
My name is Pavel. I work as an engineer in Akvelon. I'll work at Beam Playground project and contribute to Apache Beam. Can someone add me as a contributor to Beam’s Jira issue tracker? I would like to create/assign tickets for my work.

My Jira ID: pavel.avilov

Thanks,
Pavel Avilov

Re: Access to Beam’s Jira issue tracker