Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Fabricio Chalub <CH...@fgv.br> on 2003/02/05 17:42:03 UTC

2.0.4 and Lucene

Hi,

Currently Cocoon 2.0.4 only gives the URL of the hit when searching under Lucene.  I need the title of the URL too.  Reading the mailing list, I noticed that the documentation on XML search, specially the part about STORE-FIELDS, eg,

   <store-fields>title, subtitle</store-fields>

is only relevant for the CVS version of Cocoon.  That would solve my problem, but I want to do this on 2.0.4, so I figure I'll have to do it myself.

Just asking here before I start: has anybody solved (even partially) this problem for Cocoon 2.0.x?

Thanks,
fc