Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/16 07:59:19 UTC

[ANN] JumpStart 4.3 released - for T5.1.0.5

Hi all,

JumpStart 4.3 is now available.   It's built on the latest stable
release of Tapestry: 5.1.0.5.

All the instructions on the site have been reworked, especially those
for installation and using other servers: Tomcat, Glassfish, and
JBoss. If you use them and find that a step is missing or something
could be made clearer then please let me know so I can do something
about it!

Use it live:

	 http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au:8080/jumpstart/

or download it:

	 http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au

I hope you find it useful.

Cheers,

Geoff

RE: [ANN] JumpStart 4.3 released - for T5.1.0.5

Posted by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk>.
I just checked, and yes we're using an internal proxy server for external requests.

Posted by Sergey Didenko <se...@gmail.com>.
http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au:8080/jumpstart/examples/tables/ajaxformlooptailored1

works good for me.

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 4.3 released - for T5.1.0.5

Posted by Sergey Didenko <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Geoff!

Jumpstart was very useful for me.

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 4.3 released - for T5.1.0.5

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
Very odd. I've just tried it with Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and IE 7 on
XP, and Safari and Firefox on OS X, and I don't get the error. What if
you refresh the page before clicking "Add a row"? I'm wondering
whether the Tapestry javascript has changed but the browser is caching
it.

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <P....@albourne.com>.

Posted by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk>.
Not sure TBH as I'm at work.

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andy,

Posted by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk>.
Thanks for the update Geoff, I love jumpstart.

Just tried the ajaxformlooptailored page and clicked add a row and got the blackbird error console showing:

# Communication with the server failed: The rendered content did not include any elements that allow for the positioning of the hidden form field's element.
# Ajax failure: Status 500 for /jumpstart/examples/tables/ajaxformlooptailored1.ajaxformloop.rowinjector:inject;jsessionid=3BB5CE5E0D166AC91A4561295B8F5151?t:formcomponentid=examples/tables/AjaxFormLoopTailored1:personsedit&t:formid=personsedit: The rendered content did not include any elements that allow for the positioning of the hidden form field's element.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Andy

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Sounds great!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry
Director of Open Source Technology at Formos