Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by rahul das probal <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/03 06:49:45 UTC

protected view in security system in ofbiz

sir,

i create a new security group . there i added a protected view name as
"find payments" from controller.xml as known field VIEW_MAP. and also
add a user login in the security group.

[reason when i log in  the given user name and want to see find
payment or payment list then the page is not shown.]

but the process is not work when i log in the page.  i see the page
"find payment".

is it possible by this way?

Re: protected view in security system in ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please use rather user ML for such questions, see why here :

I open a thread in user ML. If ever you need more information then use it.

This said, help yourself
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/OFBiz+security#OFBizsecurity-Protectedviews

Jacques

From: "rahul das probal" <ra...@gmail.com>