Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Johansen Arvid S." <sn...@snille.com> on 2002/04/12 21:47:30 UTC

Re: Noticin a trend [OT]

On 12 Apr 2002, at 14:29, Subscribed wrote:

> Just a quickie, because of the number of replies to some of these
> questions... do all you guys use Linux for serving?

No, Win2k - (quick/dirty...) someone pays me a disgusting amount
of money for my "MessySoft" knowledge :-)

Someone argued about "stable" - it is stable, if you boot the server
*frequently* - each and every day for a heavy loaded server :-)

> Im kinda feelin like the black sheep

Oh no! You shouldn't...

Regards,

- Arvid a.k.a. Snille

(Oslo, Norway)

Re: Noticin a trend [OT]

Posted by Scott Sherwood <ma...@shawus.com>.
Hey, could be worse! We've still got an old MS IIS server we have to patch
every time someone writes a new virus for it. =)