Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sajith Weerakoon <sa...@zone24x7.com> on 2009/03/30 13:20:46 UTC

Setting up priorities

Hello,

I am developing a search application using solr and now I want to increase
the priority of certain fields. How can I do it? Can someone help me out?

Sajith Vimukthi Weerakoon.

Re: Setting up priorities

Posted by "Markus Jelsma - Buyways B.V." <ma...@buyways.nl>.
Fieldboosting on index time might help you out:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UpdateXmlMessages#head-8315b8028923d028950ff750a57ee22cbf7977c6

-
Markus Jelsma                  Buyways B.V.             Tel. 050-3118123
Technisch Architect            Friesestraatweg 217c     Fax. 050-3118124
http://www.buyways.nl          9743 AD Groningen        KvK  01074105