Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Thirukumaran Kubendran <t1...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/19 08:51:00 UTC

recently opened projects in new installation

Hi

I was using apache-jmeter-2.9 and recently download apache-jmeter-2.10 and
i am using a windows 8 64 bit system. When i unzipped and opened
apache-jmeter-2.10 under "File" it should all the recently opened projects.
I was under the impression that each of the jmeters folders are separate.
Where is this info stored commonly. Some time i would like to start out
fresh.

Thanks

Re: recently opened projects in new installation

Posted by Bob Meliev <b....@gmail.com>.
I got another issue, when I open apache-jmeter-2.10/bin folder and run
jmeter script it opens 2.9 JMeter. I'm too under impression. Using
ubuntu 12.04.

--
Sincerely, Bob!

Re: recently opened projects in new installation

Posted by Bob Meliev <b....@gmail.com>.
In user perfs file ~/.java/.userPrefs/org/apache/jmeter/gui/action I
found only list of recently opened files, but no any configuration to
lauch JMeter 2.10. Any suggestions?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 19 November 2013 11:57, scara <t1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> where is the "user prefs" in windows?

In the registry.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JavaSoft\Prefs\org\apache\jmeter

Re: recently opened projects in new installation

Posted by scara <t1...@gmail.com>.

Posted by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.
Hello,