Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com> on 2002/07/28 00:25:04 UTC

Announcement - Powered by Velocity

Hi,

We have just launched both a web site and a product that make extensive use
of Velocity.  It's hard to express how much the Velocity development and
mailing list community has helped us out by providing such a top-notch
tool.  Thanks to all!

If anyone is interested in adding these to the "Powered by Velocity" page,
that would be great.  Feel free to let me know if they are too long or need
to be edited.

Will
wglass@forio.com

---------

Powered By Velocity
(product)

Product: Forio Server (www.forio.com)

Forio Server is a robust platform for delivering online management training
simulations. Managers use a standard Internet browser to access a business
simulation.   Simulation web pages are developed in HTML with simple
mark-up statements that include dynamic information.

---------

Powered By Velocity
(web site)

Site: Forio Broadcast, http://broadcast.forio.com

Developed by: Forio Business Simulations, http://www.forio.com

Forio has just launched Broadcast 1.0, a web site that enables anyone to
build and host a web-based business simulation.  Forio Broadcast provides
everything you need to get a simulation running on the web including free
simulation creation tools, free simulation hosting, a web address for your
simulation, and instant site set-up.  Broadcast comes with several pre-made
simulation models that you can edit and improve, including PDASim, Pricing
Sim, and Finance Sim.

Re: Announcement - Powered by Velocity

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
This is great.  We'll certainly get it on there...

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
Research & Development, Adeptra Inc.