Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/15 10:52:34 UTC

Accidentally pushed HBASE-19064 as master

When committing HBASE-20576...

I've done a force push to master immediately and the asf git is back to
normal, but the github repo has already been messed up.

Does anyone know how to get the github repo back?

Really sorry about this...

Re: Accidentally pushed HBASE-19064 as master

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
I also thought that we have disabled force push on master and other release
branches but I tried and succeeded... There are 20+ commits and it is only
a few seconds after the accidental push so I just used a force push to
revert everything back...

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
FYI for those interested I filed INFRA-16532

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by Tim Robertson <ti...@gmail.com>.