Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@apache.org> on 2016/11/02 22:02:29 UTC

[Design Doc] [RFC] Multi-Role Frameworks

We would like to revive the effort to better support multi-tenant
frameworks by allowing frameworks to receive offers for multiple roles.

An initial draft of an updated design doc based on the original design by
Benjamin Bannier is available for review. Would love to get feedback on
this, feel free to include high level thoughts on this thread.

Design Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n0ZtRL49m3qpAeB4beEEhjTXQS-nYAbgRG9g44fn4WY/edit?usp=sharing

JIRA Epic:

We've also been thinking about hierarchical roles, so stay tuned for a
proposal there as well!

Ben

Re: [Design Doc] [RFC] Multi-Role Frameworks

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Re

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000

Re: [Design Doc] [RFC] Multi-Role Frameworks

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Re

--
Deshi Xiao