Posted to builds@apache.org by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de> on 2012/02/16 17:10:37 UTC

Clover reports on Jenkins? Was: RE: Jenkins down

Hi,

Are there any news, when Atlassian Clover reports can again be displayed on
Jenkins builds? Lucene's ANT scripts run Clover during tests and produce a
nice Clover report, but since a few days, all clover settings are lost from
all our jobs and cannot be reenabled. On the Jenkins jobs neither the test
coverage nor the reports can be displayed.

If I can help to bring this back, let me know!
Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen