Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org> on 2004/05/20 15:39:41 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-jmeter/lib excalibur-datasource-1.1.1.jar excalibur-instrument-1.0.jar excalibur-pool-1.2.jar

I had forgotten to add the new jars.  I just updated the build file
about these three new jars.  I know nothing of gump, so if it needs
fixing too, be my guest.

-Mike

On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 09:12, BAZLEY, Sebastian wrote:
> I think these new libraries will mean changes to the Gump descriptor.
>
> I can have a go at fixing it, hopefully later today - unless anyone else is
> about to do it?
>
> S.

Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>
Apache Software Foundation