Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/26 21:13:47 UTC

Re: error while resolving artifact xslt-plugin

Ahh this is because we dropped the atanion snapshot repo since this
plugin has been finalized.  The issue has already been resolved on the
latest maven/shared/core branches and so will be fixed on the trunk as
soon as I merge them down (probably tomorrow.)

@Bernd: You want to address the tobago one?

Sean

Posted by Mathias Brökelmann <mb...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I changed the dependency to the xslt plugin from 1.0-SNAPSHOT to 1.0
in trunk for tomahawk/core, tomahawk/sandbox and core to make the
build run.

--
Mathias