Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Andrew Munn <mu...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/18 20:33:10 UTC

visor mcompact command?

what's mcompact about?  it says only this:

visor> help mcompact
 mcompact  Finds and fills gap in Visor console memory variables.

What are these gaps?

Re: visor mcompact command?

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I think you can refer to this ticket:

mcompact functionality:
When node leave we can get gap in variable names. For example: node command
show @n1, @n2, @n3 variables, then nodes @n1 and @n2 leave. node command
show only @n3 After mcompact @n3 will be renamed to @n1. Also we may print
changes in variables names or print all variables.

Please note that I can't think of any reason to use m* commands from Visor
CLI and very few reasons to use Visor CLI at all.

Ilya Kasnacheev