Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Michael Paolini/Austin/IBM <pa...@us.ibm.com> on 2000/11/09 00:31:49 UTC

SOAP and SSL

Is the SSL work that was being done checked into the Apache SOAP base at
this point?

Thanks,
~Mike

"A doctor can bury his mistakes, an architect can only advise his client to
plant vines...." -Frank Lloyd Wright

Internet ID: paolini@us.ibm.com
IBM Internal e-mail ID: PAOLINI/Austin/IBM

Re: SOAP and SSL

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi George,

Would it be possible to consider committing just the SSL part? I would
really like to get a new release out and SSL support is important.

If I remember right that only entailed client-side changes, right?

Thanks,

Sanjiva.

Re: SOAP and SSL

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.