Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/23 04:33:16 UTC

karaf's trunk fails to invoke features:install war

Hello,

I  built Karaf from trunk to verify a fix from Achim, however I cannot
install war feature.   Here is the error

karaf@root> features:install war
Error executing command: URL
[mvn:org.apache.karaf/apache-karaf/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/xml/jettyconfig]
could not be resolved.

It seems jettconfig is not properly deployed/installed

-D

Re: karaf's trunk fails to invoke features:install war

Posted by karafman <mv...@comcast.net>.
dantran wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I  built Karaf from trunk to verify a fix from Achim, however I cannot
> install war feature.   Here is the error
>
> karaf@root&gt; features:install war
> Error executing command: URL
> [mvn:org.apache.karaf/apache-karaf/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/xml/jettyconfig]
> could not be resolved.
>

> It seems jettconfig is not properly deployed/installed
>
> -D

Dan, this may be better if posted to dev.  Bugs and questions about current
and past releases usually go on the user forum.  Bugs on the trunk
discussions about future enhancements, and anything related to upcoming
releases usually goes on the dev list.

All that said, I'll check out the trunk and try to replicate this error.

-----
Karafman
Slayer of the JEE
Pounder of the Perl Programmer