Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Martin Burkhart <Ma...@glance.ch> on 2006/09/22 15:40:13 UTC

Migrating Struts application from weblogic 8.1 to 9.2

Hi

Im trying to get my struts 1.2.7 application running properly on
weblogic 9.2. It is working fine on weblogic 8.1 but page forwarding
doesn't seem to work on 9.2. Here is what I did to the application in
order to being able to compile it with the weblogic application
compiler:

- Made web.xml compliant with Servlet 2.4/JSP2.0:
<web-app version="2.4" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"

- Upgraded from JSTL 1.0 to JSTL 1.1

The application compiles fine and the login page appears. But when the
users logs in correctly, a

mapping.findForward("/success");

command leads to a "404 not found" error.

The struts 1.2.7 demo applications are running nicely, though.

Did anybody succeed in doing a similar thing or experience similar
errors? Any help is appreciated.

--Martin