Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/20 16:59:52 UTC

Feature freeze for 0.8 release

 Hi all,

Are we good to announce feature freeze for next release?  If we start
testing from today and do only bug fixes we'll be able to release on time.

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: Feature freeze for 0.8 release

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

I need to add a new set of functions to the API in order to retrieve GFac
Job related data for a node execution of a workflow. Can I do this change
please?

Thanks,
Saminda

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.