Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/30 15:55:02 UTC

[Testing] Open Source Automated Testing for SOA

Hey Guys,

This just came across the wire on the JUnit
mailing list.

http://gtcgroup.com/soaj/Road.to.SOAj.html#AMT

Here's a little excerpt:
Hey, did you read that last bullet?  It is a significant differentiator
between a “framework” and a “platform abstraction”.  Many frameworks
attempt to provide 100% functionality in a problem space.  SOAj seeks to
support typical SOA capabilities.

The documentation has impressive depth.
Might be worth it for us to keep a close eye on this.

Cheers,
- Ole

Re: [Testing] Open Source Automated Testing for SOA

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com>.
Indeed :-)

I need to read over it a few more times, but
it seems like the prototype might be
a good testing fit for the RDB DAS as a
real validation / trial of the concept.

Cheers,