Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rahul R <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/01 08:03:11 UTC

Monitoring split time for fq queries when filter cache is used

Hello,
I am trying to measure the benefit that I am getting out of using the filter
cache. As I understand, there are two major parts to an fq query. Please
correct me if I am wrong :
- doing full index queries of each of the fq params (if filter cache is
used, this result will be retrieved from the cache)
- set intersection of above results (Will be done again even with filter
cache enabled)

Is there any flag/setting that I can enable to monitor how much time the
above operations take separately i.e. the querying and the set-intersection
?

Regards
Rahul

Re: Monitoring split time for fq queries when filter cache is used

Posted by Rahul R <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Martijn.

Posted by Martijn v Groningen <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rahul,