Posted to user@roller.apache.org by ch...@bnymellon.com on 2008/05/19 15:27:46 UTC

Christopher M. Logan/NY/DOMESTIC/BNY is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  05/19/2008 and will not return
until 05/20/2008.

Please contact Miguel Lopez(212-815-2454) or Emanuel
Antoci(973-247-4245) or  for any issues.
Thank you,

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities.