Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chris Cureau <cm...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/13 20:56:31 UTC

tapestry-jquery: changing superfish menu colors

I'm sure that I'm overlooking something, but I can't seem to find the css
in my project that controls how jquery components are drawn.  I want to
change the color of the superfish menu from the default blue to something
that matches the rest of the pages a little more closely.  How can I do
this?  Is the css contained within tapestry-jquery.jar?

Thanks in advance!

Re: tapestry-jquery: changing superfish menu colors

Posted by Chris Cureau <cm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Clement!

I hadn't yet needed to delve into CSS, and I wasn't sure about
overriding...guess I should have tried it first. :)   leaving the design
elements to someone else has its disadvantages....

Posted by Clément OUDOT <cl...@gmail.com>.