Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> on 2020/07/17 01:39:48 UTC

Apache Software Foundation, Trillions and Trillions Served with Chinese subtitle LIVE!

Hi Sally, Michael, Dominik, DevCom, and ALC Beijing

First of all, thank you to make the video `Apache Software Foundation,
Trillions and Trillions Served`, provide helps to me.
I am here glad to share, with the supports from the SkyWalking community,
ALC Beijing community, and Kaiyuanshe, we have this video online hosted on
bilibili which is China's local friendly platform. And we have provided
Chinese subtitles on that.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Uz411i7MH

In this short time, we already have 200+ watches, and we expect more.
Thank you all to make this happens.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re:Apache Software Foundation, Trillions and Trillions Served with Chinese subtitle LIVE!

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Hi  Sheng,

Thanks for your information.

It is pleasing to see this video with Chinese subtitles online.
I also learned more of the interesting stories and valuable beliefs
when I was doing its translation.

Thanks for everyone’s support.

Best,
Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PMC of Apache ShardingSphere
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Awesome!

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
great job, thx

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com
---------------

Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> 于2020年7月17日周五 上午9:40写道:

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It's our first time to do translation work[1] with the help of the
community, and we got a lot of positive feedback.
Now we are planning to translate the trails[2].  It could be a good
opportunity for newbies from China to get to know better about ASF.

BTW, I just found a new documentary "Apache Innovation"[3] is
released, we could do the same thing here.

[1]https://github.com/alc-beijing/alc-site/issues/62
[2]https://github.com/alc-beijing/translation/issues/3
[3]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkvqJaX4S50

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
great job, thx

Best Regards
---------------

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Hi Sheng

That is really great! Thank you very much!

Best wishes

Michael

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Hi Sheng