Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Mahehs Patil <ma...@techmahindra.com> on 2007/05/16 09:14:31 UTC

Bridge Example Error

Hi ,
I am try to install bridge example into service mix.
When I use the following command
 mvn install jbi:projectDeploy

It gives an following error

[INFO] The service unit bridge-xslt-su does not have a dependency which is
packaged as a jbi-component or a project property 'componentName'
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: The service unit
bridge-xslt-su does not hav
e a dependency which is packaged as a jbi-component or a project property
'componentName'
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor
.java:564)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifec
ycleExecutor.java:480)

Please help me on this issue.

Re: Bridge Example Error

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
It may be caused by the maven repo being unavailable.
You should try to set up a maven proxy to redirect
   http://servivemix.org/m2-repo
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/m2-repo

You could also try with the 3.1.1 release which is currently under vote:
  http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/servicemix-311.html

On 5/16/07, Mahehs Patil <ma...@techmahindra.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
> I am try to install bridge example into service mix.
> When I use the following command
> mvn install jbi:projectDeploy
>
> It gives an following error
>
> [INFO] The service unit bridge-xslt-su does not have a dependency which is
> packaged as a jbi-component or a project property 'componentName'
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Trace
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: The service unit
> bridge-xslt-su does not hav
> e a dependency which is packaged as a jbi-component or a project property
> 'componentName'
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals
> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor
> .java:564)
>         at
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle
> (DefaultLifec
> ycleExecutor.java:480)
>
> Please help me on this issue.

Cheers,