Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@mappingsoft.com> on 2001/10/15 22:10:35 UTC

[ADDON] win32/shmem.c

Hi,

Humble attempt to make a shmem on WIN platform...

Right now the code has some overhead due to my thoughts how things should go
in future.
Basically I'm trying to solve the "Dijktra's Dining Philosophers" problem.
To do such a stuff the shmem should have some sort of locking mechanism. I'm
experimenting the code on Linux, but have no idea how the things could be
done on other platforms.

Don't know if all that make sense, but IMO some kind of locking should be
implemented inside shmem.

MT.