Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org> on 2013/11/04 18:25:14 UTC

Help : can't get codehaus jira to send me emails on my bugs

I have a bug on the Codehaus jira for the maven assembly plugin
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY).  Although I have configured
my account to notify me by email on any changes on my bugs, whether from
myself or anyone else, I never get any emails.  I have written to the
contacts listed on the jira and gotten no replies.  I have even written
an email to them using another email account asking for assistance (just
in case my regular email account was spam-blocking their replies) and
received no reply there either.

I have no difficulty accessing the jira and logging in.

Can someone reading this supply me with a contact address on this jira
that can assist me in resolving this?

Thanks.

Re: Help : can't get codehaus jira to send me emails on my bugs

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Hi,

since this JIRA instance is hosted by Codehaus, I would try to verify it
at https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/HAUS first.
Either create a new issue here or contact support@c.o
They should be able to see if it is an issue JIRA or with the Apache
mailing list.

Robert