Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by prabu palanisamy <pr...@serendio.com> on 2013/09/06 10:29:16 UTC

Regarding reducing qtime

Hi

I am currently using solr -3.5.0 indexed by wikipedia dump (50 gb) with
java 1.6. I am searching the tweets in the solr. Currently it takes average
of 210 millisecond for each post, out of which 200 millisecond is consumed
by solr server (QTime).   I used the jconsole mointor tool, The report are
   heap usage of 10-50Mb,
   No of threads - 10-20
   No of class around 3800,

Re: Regarding reducing qtime