Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Brad O'Hearne <br...@neurofire.com> on 2007/07/13 05:26:12 UTC

Unable to find resolve annotations

Hello -- I am trying to use RESTful annotations to create an HTTP
service, and build using Maven 2. I have followed the instructions in
the documentation for adding the appropriate dependencies, repositories,
and plugin repositories. However, my service class that I'm trying to
annotate using the @Get and @HttpResource annotations fail build,
because those annotations cannot be resolved.  I have the following cxf
dependencies listed in the pom.xml for my project:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
            <artifactId>cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws</artifactId>
            <version>2.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
            <artifactId>cxf-rt-transports-http</artifactId>
            <version>2.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT</version>
        </dependency>
        <!-- Jetty is needed if you're are not using the CXFServlet -->
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
            <artifactId>cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty</artifactId>
            <version>2.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT</version>
        </dependency>

Can someone give me a head's up of why these annotations cannot be
resolved? I am using Jsdk 1.5.0_11.

Thanks,

Brad

RE: Unable to find resolve annotations

Posted by "Jiang, Ning (Willem)" <Ni...@iona.com>.
Sorry, I pasted the wrong URL.
The pom.xml is hosted on the apache sit.
The workable url is :

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/bindings/http/pom.xml

Willem.

Posted by Brad O'Hearne <br...@neurofire.com>.