Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by "Meyer, Stefan" <S....@S2neueinformatik.de> on 2006/12/13 13:45:02 UTC

Dialog

I was wondering how to modify window options like
resizable,scrollbars,..

I use the dialog framework to open a popup. The popup seems to use a
frameset. Can i disable this behaviour?

Is a non modal Dialog available?

Re: Dialog

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
On 12/13/06, Meyer, Stefan <S....@s2neueinformatik.de> wrote:
> I was wondering how to modify window options like
> resizable,scrollbars,..
>
> I use the dialog framework to open a popup. The popup seems to use a
> frameset. Can i disable this behaviour?

No, the frameset is absolutely required to maintain state if you
navigate within the popup.

> Is a non modal Dialog available?

No, it's not.  The lifecycle of a modeless dialog (esp.
with respect to ReturnEvents) is much trickier than that
of a modal dialog.

-- Adam