Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/13 18:36:38 UTC

Re: issue with cobertura / maven2 plugin build

org.codehaus.mojo:cobertura-maven-plugin:2.1 << means that Maven is
still using version 2.1, despite you having configured a dependency on
the 2.0 version.

Specify the version number in the <plugins> section. Also, perhaps try
[2.0] to "lock down" the version.

Wayne

Posted by Bill Brown <wb...@colorfulsoftware.com>.
Greetings:

even when I force the build to use the 2.0 version of the plugin, I get the
same build error:

ERROR] project-execute : com.eb:eb:war:1.0.0.0-SNAPSHOT (  task-segment:
[cobertura:cobertura] )
Diagnosis: Error configuring: org.codehaus.mojo:cobertura-maven-plugin.
Reason: Unable to parse the created DOM for plugin configuration
FATAL ERROR: Error executing Maven for a project
[ERROR] reactor-execute : C:\Documents and Settings\eb\My
Documents\workspace\eb
Diagnosis: Error configuring: org.codehaus.mojo:cobertura-maven-plugin.
Reason: Unable to parse the created DOM for plugin configuration
FATAL ERROR: Error executing Maven for a project
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to configure plugin parameters for:
org.codehaus.mojo:cobertura-maven-plugin:2.0

on the command line, specify: '-Dcheck=VALUE'

Cause: Class name which was explicitly given in configuration using
'implementation' attribute:
'org.codehaus.mojo.cobertura.configuration.ConfigCheck' cannot be loaded
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 6 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Jun 13 12:19:03 CDT 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 5M/22M
[INFO]
[INFO] Error for project: eb(during cobertura:cobertura)
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to configure plugin parameters for:
org.codehaus.mojo:cobertura-maven-plugin:2.0

on the command line, specify: '-Dcheck=VALUE'

Cause: Class name which was explicitly given in configuration using
'implementation' attribute:
'org.codehaus.mojo.cobertura.configuration.ConfigCheck' cannot be loaded
[INFO]
[INFO]
[ERROR] reactor-execute : C:\Documents and Settings\eb\My
Documents\workspace\eb
FATAL ERROR: Error executing Maven for a project
[INFO] BUILD ERRORS
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 6 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Jun 13 12:19:03 CDT 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 5M/22M
[INFO]

could this possibly be a classloading issue.  Also I'm using maven 2.0.6

Thanks for your help.