Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com> on 2007/10/19 16:52:50 UTC

Re: Cayenne & VMBuild

Hi Brett,

Have you been able to make any progress on this?  I think we just had
something break in our trunk and it'd be nice to have the CI server.

If not, not a big deal.  It'd just be helpful to know where we are.

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: Cayenne & VMBuild

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
Oops.  I thought I had click "Reply to All".  My bad.

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: Cayenne & VMBuild

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.