Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by mhi_inc <mi...@michaelhoffmaninc.com> on 2013/09/29 21:02:07 UTC

Issue with CXF Service on Glassfish with Camel

Thank you in advance for your help. I was not sure if this mailing list or
Camel is the best for my question.

I'm building a web application that acts as a router to internal web
services. Here are some details:

1) We are leveraging CXF 2.7.6 for the endpoints.
2) We are using Spring 3 for configuration.
3) I have tried each of the transport types, but settled thus far on the
server HTTP transport.
4) We are using Camel 2.10 to route between the external endpoint to one of
two internal endpoints.
5) We are using WS-Security policies to restrict to SSL.
6) We are deploying to a Glassfish 3.1.2.2 server instance.

For my configuration:

1) I am using a sun-web.xml with <class-loader delegate="false" /> so to
override Metro.
2) I have a spring context file that contains beans shared across all APIs.

3) I then have a spring context file for the service router beans.

Below I have pasted the key WSDL details:

Here is my question. I am able to deploy this successfully on Glassfish.
When I navigate to my WSDL with the URL:

https://localhost:28182/apigateway/myproduct?wsdl

I noticed that it is being rendered via Metro:

First, my expectation was that Metro was shutoff through the usage of
sun-web.xml. Second, I would expect that I would see the WSDL referred to in
the endpoint service implementation class. I have tried adding a wsdlURL
attribute to my endpoint, but this resulted in Camel throwing an exception.
Note, I verified that I do have access to the WSDL.

Second, when I try to hit the service through SoapUI, I find that my
requests to the endpoint just echo back the request as part of the response,
which makes no sense.

Third, I am able to hit the service through plain HTTP, which I expect to
throw a soap fault due to my policy settings. Is there something I am
missing in my configuration that may be causing this?