Posted to user@any23.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2017/01/26 01:59:53 UTC

Registering basic-crawler plugin

Hi Folks,
I'm working off of master and trying to register the basic-crawler plugin.
I'm following our website documentation (working around the obvious
documentation error, which I will correct in a subsequent PR) which can be
found at [0] in order to register the basic-crawler, followed by [1] to
attempt to use it.
I've stepped through the code in Eclipse and can see the local plugin
repository being interpreted correctly as per the code at [2], however it
is not appearing in the ToolRunner invocation... which is puzzling me.
Can someone else please try this out and let me know how you get on?
Thanks

[0] http://any23.apache.org/any23-plugins.html#How_to_Register_a_Plugin
[1] http://any23.apache.org/getting-started.html#crawler-tool
[2]